Please be advised that in 2020 the practice will be making some changes to the way we work.
From 3rd February 2020
- The practice phone lines will open at 7.30 am, but the doors will not open until 7.45 am.
- This change is as a result of patient feedback as it will enable an additional member of staff to answer phones for the first 15 minutes when the lines open.
- The 1st patient appointments will be at 7.50 am.
- We will also be increasing the number of routine appointments which can be booked in advance. Again this is as a result of patient feedback.
- Appointments will become available to book 2 days and 7 days prior to the appointment date.
- Same day appointments will be for clinically urgent patients only
From 1st April 2020
- We will no longer be accepting prescription requests from pharmacies on your behalf, with the exception of dossette box and housebound patients.
- You will be able to request repeat medications either online or dropping of your request at the surgery in person