We have many staff who are not directly employed by the surgery but work closely with us to look after the health care needs of our patients. Most of these staff are employed by the local Primary Care Trust.
- Community Matron – helping patients with particularly complex long term chronic health conditions.
- Health Visitors – supporting children under 5 and their families.
- District Nursing Team – providing a nursing service to housebound patients.
- Physiotherapist – expertise in musculoskeletal problems.
- Community Midwife – looking after the healthcare needs of pregnant women and newborns.
- Palliative Care Nurse – caring for patients living with cancer or nearing the end of life.
- Primary Care Mental Health Worker – supporting our patients with mental health needs.